She came home and had lots to tell me! They saw LOTS of fish and fed them cereal and popcorn! I think two big bags. Apparently there were some funny looking fish! Then they went to lunch with everyone. She said she had fun with Corbin and Tae!
Eric's phone died so I was glad Ryan and Jesse took some pictures!
Ava and Corbin getting a close look!
Ava, Eric and Tae
Jesse and CorbinThis video is actually just to document Ava. I was going through old videos and found one of Ava when she was a little over two and I couldn't believe her speech. At that point she was already in speech but it was crazy to hear her little voice say only a couple words at a time and still leaving off the end of the word. So I thought I would get her talking and video it. Hopefully to look back at it later and see even more progress! She really has come a LONG way. I love the way she talks right now! She says the funniest most random things. I love that she sometimes calls Dresden "bubba" or "buddy".
Untitled from raquel wilbur on Vimeo.


1 comment:
So cute! What great daddys!
Post a Comment