Sunday, October 31, 2010

Officially in nursery

We made it! Dresden is now in nursery. The first day was pretty good. He was a little sad at first but eventually he got used to it and they said he did good. It helps that he is in there with Ava. Poor Ava has a February birthday so she will be the oldest when she goes to primary in January. Dresden is obsessed with her so it works. He is such a big boy. I tried getting a few pictures before church but this was all I got. This kid doesn't hold still for long. He is a pro now and goes in nursery no problem.

Daddy trying to get him dressed! I love seeing my two boys in the shirts and ties!


My handsome boy!!

After seeing that I was trying to take a picture of Dresden Ava decided to jump in front and make weird faces.


He could not get away from me fast enough!

No comments: