trying to get one with Dresden! But he was to busy to sit down!Wednesday, September 29, 2010
First day of pre school
Ava had her first day of preschool September 8th. She was so excited and she pretty much knew the drill since she was able to go for 4 months last year. Since we moved it is at a new school with a new teacher. I took her the first couple of days til the bus got all worked out. The first day I walked her in with the rest of the class. I kept looking around and immediately noticed there were no girls there. So I asked if she was the only one...and sure enough she was! Um that's weird! For some reason I was totally uncomfortable with that. I didn't think it was fair for her and was not going to help her social skills at all! I really felt that she needed a girl to connect with and learn from. So I called Early Intervention and asked them if I could change schools or move to the afternoon. They finally called me back and now she is is the afternoon class! Yea!! It's with older kids but there are 5 girls! I'm pretty spoiled right now since Dresden is napping in the afternoon and Ava is at school 4 days a week! Things are great and she loves school. She even has homework this time. She actually loves to do her homework too. She still gets speech a couple times a week. She was given a folder with things to review for speech. I was going over them with her and was surprised how well she did. So well I forgot that her speech was even as issue! It's not perfect but so so much better than it was. I'm so proud of her. Love you Ava!
trying to get one with Dresden! But he was to busy to sit down!
trying to get one with Dresden! But he was to busy to sit down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
ahh...they both look so big!! I love Ava's hair, and her poses, she is adorable!
i love her little outfit! so cute!
Wow, they are both looking so grown-up. You have a beautiful family. Congrats on Endodontics school!
They are both so dang cute Raquel! I can't believe how much they are growing up.
Post a Comment