Monday, April 12, 2010

Wii bowling

After we got home from our Easter dinner we were cleaning up the toys and Ava said she wanted to do the Wii bowling. It wasn't quite time for bed so we played a quick game. Ava loves bowling! We had made all the character look like us and loves to tell us who's turn it is. She is really good at taking turns with this game. Dresden is so cute right now, he trys to copy what we do. Eric helped him bowl a little too. I am proud to say that I was the winner...again! :) I love spending time as a family! It was a fun ending to a great Easter.


I love Dresden in this one!




She was so happy and excited about playing!



2 comments:

The Kuresa's said...

hahahah....I LOVE those pictures! That one of Dresden bowling his hilarious! They are so cute! I love Ava's outfit too..so cute!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

SO cute and fun! I love how focused Ava looks and Dresden is adorable! You look so stinkin skinny in your pic... one hot mamma! :)