Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter

Since Easter falls over Conference we got to wear our Easter clothes last Sunday. I had big plans to make Dresden and Eric matching ties but I waited to to long and only finished Dresden's. I love it though and can't wait to finish Eric's.(I even got a sewing machine!) I did finish Ava's bow the night before. I am loving the felt bows lately. It's always hard to get either of them to hold still for long when we are taking pictures but I think they look so cute! It was a fun little photo shoot in the back yard!


We put the camera down on the grill so it's a funny angle but at least we got one family one!

I love this pose!







I could only get him to look when he was on the slide.

Ava is so squinty! The second one Eric was telling her to open her eyes so she did that!





She squeezes a little TOO tight sometimes! :)

2 comments:

Melody said...

You made the tie and bow...you are so talented!!

Klisa said...

Cute pictures! The tie and bow seriously turned out so good!