Wednesday, October 7, 2009

just a few random ones

I just couldn't resist Dresden fresh out of the tub in his jammies!





Ava has been really into playing in the tent lately. She always wants Dresden to get in with her and he is more than happy too. It's so fun to watch her want to include him in things she does. He really does love being in the tent too. I can throw some toys in there and he will be so happy. Poor thing, he needs some boy toys!!



2 comments:

Abarca's said...

I love his eyes! He looks so cute in bright colors.

Anonymous said...

He is so big! I can't believe it! Hey, we are going to be back home for Thanksgiving and we were wondering if you could take our family pics. (If you are going to be around). Will you email me? I don't have yours.
christinehull3@gmail