Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dresden 6 month pictures

Well technically he just turned 7 months by the time I took these but I keep calling them his 6 months pics. He is pretty hard to get a smile out of unless of course it's Ava but we managed to get a few. I couldn't get much eye contact either! I wanted to keep it simple and just get a few great shots. I decided to try and get a few of Ava since I was at it already. She actually likes the camera so it was fun!
I LOVE them, he looks like such a big boy! Some of them are just totally HIM! He has such a cute little somber face and his dimple makes him looks so sweet. Sorry there are SO many but I couldn't help myself, he's just to handsome!






















How cute is that sad face!


Wouldn't be right not to get one of him doing what he loves!











2 comments:

Klisa said...

I LOVE them! His expressions are so cute in all of them and the colors are amazing. Good work!

Melody said...

All of your pictures are so perfect! Ava and Dresden are such beautiful children! I love how you can get Dresden in a tie. And his dimple is to die for.