Ava has been loving gymnastics! It's so good for her and she does so well in class. She is getting better about using her words to tell daddy what she does in class but she always likes showing him better. Her favorites are somersaults and handstands. As she does them we count for her (like the teacher does) and then clap when she's done. Then she started wanting us to do them with her! So now we all take turns doing back-bends, handstands and somersaults! She is so sweet about "cheering" for us. She loves to say "mark, set, go"! I'm sure we look totally silly but we have fun. Ava makes us laugh so hard sometimes!
We were all hanging out in one of few rooms with carpet so I took a few pictures of Ava practicing.



poor Dresden was beyond tired!! So cute though I had to snap a picture!

I just included these because Ava took them. She loves looking at pictures after I take them, it was the first time she wanted to take some herself. Not to bad!!
2 comments:
Do you like the gymnastics place you take her to? I've had a friend wondering about it and told her that you took Ava there. How much is it? Just curious. She looks like she really loves it. No pictures of you guys doing hand stands?
I love that picture of Dresden when he is tired. Ava takes good pictures! I am very impressed. I hope she will show us her gymnastics at Christmas.
Post a Comment