Monday, October 26, 2009

Lunch at the Dental School

We went to Eric's school with some friends last Monday to have a little picnic with the boys. They get a longer lunch so we could actually hang out for a bit. It was our second time having lunch with him at school. He forgot his phone one day so I took the kids up there to visit and eat. Ava had fun playing on the trees and running up the stairs. We even got to go inside and check out where he works on patients. It was really fun to see some of his dental friends and meet a few professors. I don't think I realize how much our kids look like Eric until I go somewhere with new people. Eric was finishing up some things and we were waiting for him in the hall. At lease two people I didn't know said "oh these must be Eric's kids". :) He spends a-lot of time there so it was nice to see what he does all day.
Camille got a new camera for her birthday so she took a picture for us!

1 comment:

Melody said...

That sounds fun! You guys are such an attractive family! I definitely think your kids look like you too. :-)