I am so behind in posting pictures but I want to go somewhat in order. We are actually here in Utah now. We got in last Saturday for my family Christmas party. It's good to be home but it's freezing cold! We have been enjoying spending time together without Eric studying! It doesn't get much better than this!
Our ward party was
alot of fun. It was a pancake pajama party. It was nice to hang out with friends from the ward. The kids got to decorate sugar cookies as well. Ava had fun running around in her p.
j's with her friends.

All our friends, Eric was out chasing the girls!
2 comments:
It was a good time. I love your pictures - they turn out so nice - what kind of camera do you use - I have been shopping for an upgrade!
It looks like you have a fun ward. Those pictures of Ava are the cutest things I have EVER seen! You are so talented. She is going to be so happy when she gets older and has a thousand pictures of herself to remember how cute she was. WOW!
Post a Comment