Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

We had such a fun weekend in St George. It was great to see all my family and Ava had soooo much fun with her cousins. They always wanted to play with her and pick her up and hold her hand. Which is funny because she is about as big as they are! She is still at the age where she is in her own little world but she loves playing with them.

It was so nice to see my cousins as well. I miss out on alot of stuff living here in Vegas.
I'm just throwing all the pictures from the weekend in one post to save time!



Taylor, Ava, and Chance watching a movie on the DVD player. The big TV was occupied with boys watching football!

Brynli and Ava hanging out!



She loves her ice cream!
All the grandkids on Thanksgiving






My sister Robyn cleaning the turkey. My mom called and asked us to get it started. Neither of us have ever cooked a turkey so I nominated Robyn to do it! :) It was hilarious! I had to take pictures. I read her the instructions and she pulled all the crap out. Seriously so gross! Good work Robyn!
Ava and her baby doll on our way to go shopping!

We went bowling with all my cousins one night.

Ava mostly played on the toys with Aniston!


My brother Rob and Ava, and My brother-in-law Jake and Drake hanging out!

2 comments:

Camille Kinghorn said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We need to hang out, I feel like I don't ever see you anymore!

Annie said...

How fun to be on vacation for Thanksgiving!! I love that you made Robyn do the nasty part on the turkey and then you took pictures! Robyn is such a good sport to do it, especially while being photographed!!