Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas cookies and a gingerbread house

We have been having so much fun! I don't want this vacation to ever end!! I'm so behind on pictures but here are some of the things we have been up to. My awesome mom did a twelve days of Christmas for all the families this year. We got to open a present every morning since we got here. They were all fun things to do with our own little families. We got gift certificates to get ice cream after looking at the lights, candy to eat, hot chocolate mix and mugs, books to read at night, cookie mix and cookie cutters, and lots of other fun things. It's been so much fun spending time together just the three of us. It's been fun for Ava too, she turned into quite the daddy's girl. She will take Eric over me almost every time!

I also got the best early Christmas present ever (thanks mom)! A new canon speedlite! It's been killing me that my good camera doesn't have a flash so I couldn't take good pictures in low light so my mom helped us and we found one on KSL and picked it up that day! I love it so much!

Merry Christmas to me!!!

Ok on to the pictures...


She did alot more eating that cutting!


Gingerbread House

Daddy was much better at it than Ava
Eating the candy off it




This is as far as we got with Ava helping.

making a mess!!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Your family does such cool things. 12 days of Christmas sounded awesome. I am all about things that enhance or create family time opportunities. I am sad you guys are leaving soon. :-(

Rachael said...

I love that you take so many pictures!!! My kids all prefer their dad over me any day. He is just puddy in their hands. I bet you can't tell that I am a poor sport about that!

Dayna Jamison said...

Wow, cool ginger bread house. I love the pics. of Ava in her striped tights and tutu. You are so talented.