Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love Christmas!

I decided to do a fun little session with Ava the other day. I made her a tutu and bought some candy canes so she would hold still. She is not at a good picture taking age but we got a few good ones. We are still working on her smile!:) It looks more like a squinty wink but I still think it's cute. Happy Holidays everyone!!

















12 comments:

The Kuresa's said...

SO cute! I love these pictures! I'm excited to see you guys tomorrow!

kelliemcc said...

Those are really cute!

Layne and Natalie said...

Those pictures are so cute - you do such a good job!

KoOie said...

Hi Kell, your photography is awesome! I had no idea. Ava is such a doll, those are the cutest pics ever! Can we play when your in town? Pretty pleas? :) Let me know. Luf you!

Friskies said...

Raquel!! She is so cute! You are an amazing photographer! I need you to do my kids pics!!

Melody said...

Good work on the tutu! It looks awesome, as do the pictures. I know I always say this, but Ava has such beautiful eyes - they remind me of yours. I wish my boys would get blue. Tug's are changing just like Gabe's did. Ava's whole outfit is awesome!!

April said...

Look at how long her hair is!?!! Those turned out really cute.

AND, do you want to teach me how to make TUTU's next time you're in town???

Allyssa said...

Very cute pictures! You are very talented! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

What a cute little candy cane! She looks adorable! When are you guys going to be tin town again?

Anonymous said...

DARLING!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Katie said...

How do you make those adorable tutu's?? I would love to make one for my niece...so cute!

Dayna Jamison said...

Ahhh! I love these! I showed my family and we're all freaking out over them.