Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Family movie night
On Monday Eric got out of school early so we decided to take Ava to the new Madagascar movie. She hasn't been to the movie since she was about 6 months old so we were a little nervous but she actually didn't do to bad. One thing we learned is not so sit behind anyone. She wanted to stand up alot and she would get so excited she would shake the back of the people's chair in front of us. She downed almost the whole bag a popcorn and had a hard time seating in her seat for very long but it was so fun to see her get excited about parts of the movie. She would start clapping and just squeal with excitement. She loves to "roar" like the lion, and make monkey sounds. We had so much fun and it was a really cute movie.
On our way to the movie. I just wanted to get a picture of her cute new earings! They are A's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great idea! I am going to take Lola to Madagscar too..I've been wanting to see it! We missed you at Dena's shower!
That is cool that Eric got out of school early and you guys could go out to the movie, and Ava loved it. Ava's earrings are cute. I LOVE her eyes! They are beautiful! Your pregnancy is soooooooooo cute! I love how you love being pregnant too.
Your belly is so cute!!! You look tiny still!!! I could not get Drake to sit through a movie I have tried! He is horrible!!!
Post a Comment