Sunday, November 16, 2008

21 months old

Ava is 21 months today!! I can't believe she is almost 2 but at the same time sometimes I feel like she is older than she is. Maybe because all her friends are already 2. She seems like such a big girl but there are times I realize she is defiantly 21 months! I haven't been very good at documenting the things I want to remember about her so that's what this post will be about.

New Words: Snack, show(my personal favorite), food, shoe, banana, stuck, park, slide. She is starting to say the first letter of other words too. She tries to say more but that's all we can understand. I'm so anxious for her to talk more!

Favorite Foods: Bananas, raspberrys, mac & cheese, turkey, fruit snacks, eggs, cheese, and grapes.
Favorite activities: playing the park with her friends, coloring, running, story time at the library.

playing on the computer at the library after story time

Claire, McKinley, and Ava looking at themselves after a picture!

Favorite shows: Mickey Mouse, Tigger and Pooh, Word World, Spookly the square pumpkin(we have had it recorded since Oct and she LOVES it. It's so cute, she gets so excited about the singing parts), Bugs Life, Letter Factory

*Ava does so many funny things all day long and I have so many pictures I need to post. There are so many things I want to remember about this age.

-she just started giving closed mouth kisses-finally. She even makes the noise
-She LOVES being chased

-She loves playing under the table
-she is finally getting her lower canines in

-lately she is obsessed with playing on the counter and in the sink. I put her there one day and she could play there all day with water and cups!


-She takes such good care of her babies. It's one of my favorite things to watch!


-she can say about 15 letter sounds and can recognize almost all of them
-she can be very naughty and doesn't really listen that well
-she loves rough house time with daddy

-she will kneel down with us for family prayer and fold her arms. Only for about a minute but it's the cutest thing ever.

-she has an extremely short attention span and never holds still

-She is a great cuddler!


We love you Ava!
I don't think she has ever fallen asleep in her high chair but I turned around for like 2 minutes and she was out!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

It is so crazy how fast they grow. She is such a cute little girl. I love all the pictures. PS You look so cute pregnant.

meg said...

What? You're anxious for her to talk more? I've never heard you say that before!

April said...

She's looking so grown up! She sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!