Thursday, November 6, 2008

Belly pictures at 22 weeks

I had my 22 week Dr. apt yesterday. This early they are never that eventful so I thought I would let Ava come with me. I'm so glad I did too! They have a play area for kids in the waiting room and I never have to wait that long. She was a little scared when they took my blood pressure but when the Dr came in she was just curious about everything. I put her on my lap facing me and she pulled my shirt up when the Dr. asked where her baby brother was. She watched her put the gel on my belly to listen to the heart beat. I wish I would have had her grab my camera because Ava's face was so cute. She was so excited holding the little stick on my belly for a minute. It was so fun having her there. Eric went to every Dr. apt with Ava but has only been once or twice since he has school. Everything looks great and we're so excited for a tiny baby again. I had Eric take some pictures of my belly. It's such crappy lighting but I wanted to hurry and take some around the same time I did with Ava. It's finally getting big but not as big as I like it yet. Sorry there are so many I like to take every angle of it, it's fun to look back on.

Ava showing us where the baby is.





6 comments:

The Kuresa's said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the belly shots! Keep them coming!

Camille Kinghorn said...

Your so cute! I was wondering when you were going to post some pictures, even though I get to see you in person it is still fun to see pictures!

Thedailydansie said...

You look little. I have to ask you though do you feel bigger now at this time than you did with Ava? I feel huge and I don't like it. Anyway, Ava looked so cute in her Halloween costume.

Rachael said...

How fun. I miss being pregnant when I'm not pregnant. So fun. I am so glad that things are going well. Good Luck and I hope things keep running smooth for you.

Annie said...

Awww, it is so fun to see you pregnant since I don't see you very often! I LOVE the belly pics, the one with Ava is so cute! I'm glad things are going well!!

meg said...

Yay, I love your pregnant belly. I must admit it makes me a little jealous!