Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We miss Grandma

Grandma came to visit this last weekend and it was so much fun! We miss her already. We picked up Eric from school one day and did some shopping at Town Square. Then we came home to eat pizza and watch the BYU game. Ava loved having someone else to play with. Grandma took her on a walk every morning (sometimes twice a day) and she loved it. She started bringing her shoes or grandmas shoes to her which meant take me on a walk please! We ate at all our favorite places and even got to go on a date just me and Eric. We haven't done that since our Anniversary in February. It was so great, we ate at Red Robin and then got a couples massage! It felt so good. I did miss being able to lay on my stomach and back though! But any massage is a good massage! :)
We tried to stop her but grandma managed to catch up all the laundry, do all the dishes, basically clean the whole house and let me take some naps! It was a much needed break for me. I'm glad that one day she got to lay by the pool and read her book! It went by way to fast but we are so glad she came to visit! Ava got up on Monday and kept saying "ma" "ma" and looking in her room. She also said it when we left for our walk that morning. So cute. Love you mom! THANKS for EVERYTHING!

Ava loves having her legs tickled with grandmas long nails! If she stopped she would grab her hand and put it on her leg!

Playing on the toys at Town Square
Ava's monkey socks. She was so excited about wearing these socks everywhere!
Grandma and Ava taking a walk. Grandma was not happy about his early morning picture but I like it!

4 comments:

The Brockbanks said...

You are SO lucky!!! Your mom is darling. I am looking forward to seeing your cute belly on Thanksgiving!

Annie said...

Mom's are seriously the best!! Your mom is so sweet to come and do all of that! I love the early morning picture of her and Ava on the walk, I'm sure that will be on Ava's wedding video someday!

Unknown said...

Oh, please don't put those pictures on her wedding video!! Someday I will take a good picture, but its okay because I loved coming and staying with you guys and having Ava all to myself. Love ya

Melody said...

Your Mom is a great woman. I have always thought she is so nice! I was telling Justin this morning about how Ava kept brining your Mom her shoes so she could take her out, and putting her hand back to tickle her leg. We both think that is SO cute! She looks so cute in her costume too! Gabe knew who she was.