BOY!!
Most of you already knew because we actually had a ultrasound in Utah at 13 weeks and the guy told us it was a boy. But I was in such denial I wanted a second opinion and was leary of telling people. Which is funny because when we had an ultrasound at 13 weeks with Ava and the guy gave us only an 80% chance it was a girl, I ran right out and bought a pink outfit. This time the same guy said it was 100% a boy and I was like "maybe he is wrong, it might still be a girl", "it was too early to tell" and "I didn't see anything so I can't believe it". I think it's safe to say I was hoping for a girl. It's been really hard for me to get used to the idea of having a boy (I have a list of reasons) but today I actually felt ok about it. The ultrasound was great, the lady was so nice and his little body was so cute. He weighs 12oz right now! There is NO denying that it's a boy. We got very clear pictures (a little too clear maybe)! Although she called him "a chunk" and said his hands and feet were big, along with his head, (not surprising with my baby girls head always being in the 90th percentile) I am coming around to the whole boy idea! I think it's time for a little retail therapy! :) So with out further ado here HE is!!
14 comments:
Wahoo for the little boy! Wow, he is well endowed huh?!?
YEA!!! So glad its a little boy! I love that they called him Chunky!! lol!
congrats!!! At least you have an excuse to go out and buy a whole new boy wardrobe!! Think what cute stuff is out there...baby vans, skull shirts, skater caps. He will be so cute!
Congrats! We were suspicious and way excited!
Yes it is definatly a boy! How cute! Congrats! I can't wait to go shopping together!! (You will still go with me, even though I will be buying girl stuff right?!?)
Congratulations! You'll love having a boy! It is so much fun to have one of each. Shopping for him will get you even more excited (even though there aren't cute accessories) there are cute boy things to be found.
Congratulations! That is cool that you will know what it is like to have a girl and a boy! Gabe said that he is "impressed of babies."
Congrats! I want to go with you on a shopping spree. I love shopping for baby clothes!
You'll love your boy just as much as I love mine! Boys are great.
WOW!! I didn't even know you were pregnant. We moved back to Utah and I haven't had access to the internet until now. CONGRATS on the boy. You should be way excited to have a boy. Then you have one of both. Besides boys are a allot less tempermental. At least mine are. But CONGRATS. Keep me updated.
Yahoo a boy, everyone I know is having a boy and I know tons of people who are prego! It crazy! Good luck I hope you and baby (the rest of your cute fam too) are happy and healthy.
Congratulations! Now Ava will have a little brother, how exciting!
Yeah- how exciting, that's so nice to have one of each gender now you will never have to worry!
That is exciting! I was super worried when I found out Molly was a girl, but it's all good, You love them either way!
Post a Comment