Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Party

Last Friday for play group we got some of the kids together at the park to do fun Halloween activities. I was so excited to put Ava in her costume. We played at the park for a while, had lunch, and then we got them all in their costumes. The kids looked so cute and Ava had fun with the pumpkin stickers and sucker ghosts. They even got some candy! She is not a huge fan of her wig but I kept trying and got a couple pictures! She is Deedee Doodle from The Doodlebops! I wish I would have taken my good camera but I'll have to settle for these pictures. I'm sure there will be more later too! I'm excited for more Halloween fun!


She was not happy with me! But she just looked so cute with the wig!

playing with the pumpkin stickers

She loves to color so I found a crayon in my purse so she could color her ghost

All the kids... or most of them anyway!

2 comments:

Dayna Jamison said...

I love it!! Her costume cracks me up! Can't wait to see her in it tonight.

The Ericksons said...

I love her costume. I can't believe how big she is looking. How fun!