Last weekend Eric played in a golf tournament at school with his friends. He said they had tons of fun and did pretty well. (I couldn't get him to post this.) One of them took a camera so here are some pictures of them.
Shut UP!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT???? Where have I been? I am so excited for you! How have you been feeling? When are you due? I was very leary about having a boy also, but let me tell you. Boys are so much fun! Playing cars, getting excited over motorcycles and trucks, Luke "flexing" his muscles. Boys are very different from girls. But it is so cute to see Kent and Luke doing things together (Father and Son). Good Luck!! I hope all goes well!
Hey congrats on the little boy! They really are fun. When are you due? I am actually having a little girl the beginning of March. It's funny how you, Nicole and I are all due in March. Someday we'll have to get together and they can play. Good luck with everything and I wish that I was in Utah so I could get some cute pictures taken. You do such an awesome job.
2 comments:
Shut UP!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT???? Where have I been? I am so excited for you! How have you been feeling? When are you due? I was very leary about having a boy also, but let me tell you. Boys are so much fun! Playing cars, getting excited over motorcycles and trucks, Luke "flexing" his muscles. Boys are very different from girls. But it is so cute to see Kent and Luke doing things together (Father and Son). Good Luck!! I hope all goes well!
Hey congrats on the little boy! They really are fun. When are you due? I am actually having a little girl the beginning of March. It's funny how you, Nicole and I are all due in March. Someday we'll have to get together and they can play. Good luck with everything and I wish that I was in Utah so I could get some cute pictures taken. You do such an awesome job.
Post a Comment