Our trip to Utah was so much fun and so busy! We decide to go to the zoo because Ava has never been and she seems to love all the zoo animals. She was pretty good too considering we took her during her nap time. She loved watching the animals and telling us what they say. She hated posing for pictures and holding still for 5 seconds though. We had a fun little family day!
We didn't have our stroller so we got to use the awesome zoo strollers!
Ava and daddy watching the bird show
I think she liked the elephants the best!
This is her telling us what a zebra says!??? What does a zebra say?
Enjoying a hot dog with daddy
Giraffes!
Telling us what a giraffe says! :)
6 comments:
How fun! And I love your hair!!
Oh my...we were there too!! Ha ha...what day did you guys go?
That is so much fun! I love the zoo. My kids went with Grandpa Von but I never made it this year. Your hair seriously looks so cute. It was so much fun seeing you. Your belly makes me baby hungry!
Raquel, cute blog! You're pics. are awesome, I need to check out your photography website now. :)
Those are great pics! I love you hair dark, it is so pretty!
Why can't they have a Hogle Zoo in Vegas? Have you ever been to the ghetto one on Rancho? It is awful!! I will seriously never go again. I have had nightmares about pigeons and a creepy peacock every night since I went.
Post a Comment