I took some pictures of Ava in Utah. Here are a few. To see more check out my photography blog! (the link is on the side) I really like how they turned out. The last picture on here makes me laugh every time I see it! There were some weeds going up her dress and she was trying to figure out what it was. It was so cute. I can never decide which ones to enlarge!!??
Very cute! Once again, I am impressed! I love the one of her on the rail road track, too cute! And, the one where the weeds are tickeling her legs is so funny and adorable!
2 comments:
Very cute! Once again, I am impressed! I love the one of her on the rail road track, too cute! And, the one where the weeds are tickeling her legs is so funny and adorable!
Super cute!! Hey I was thinking of having family pics taken sometime in October when are you avaliable?
Post a Comment