Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Big News!!!

So some of you already know but for those of you who don't we have some exciting news....




That's right baby number two is on it's way! I'm 14 weeks and due on March 7th!! We are so excited and even though she doesn't really know what's going on I'm sure Ava is excited too! Here are some pictures of our little one.




15 comments:

welovebees said...

Congrats!

The Cliftens said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

RAQUEL!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations!

The Ericksons said...

Congratulations! That is so fun!

jodi said...

That is so exciting- having a 2nd is so fun, it is exciting to see if they look like your first and watch them interact!

Annie said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so excited for you! Having two kids is so fun, it's like having a best friend around all the time!

kelliemcc said...

Congrats!! Hope your feeling well!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news.

Allyssa said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations! :-)

Layne and Natalie said...

Congragulations!! That is so great~

taylors said...

YEAH! How fun!

April said...

Congratulations! You guys make CUTE babies too! :)

Abarca's said...

Congratulations! Babies are so fun!!

Camille Kinghorn said...

I am so excited for you!! It will be so fun to have babies together!

jg said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling good!