Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grandma's make-up

Wow I am a blog slacker! I have been so busy with pictures I have been neglecting our blog.
We made it to Utah and have already been here a week. It always goes by way to fast. Here are just some of Ava being Ava. This is her favorite spot when I'm getting ready. She loves sitting on the chair and pulling make-up and brushes out. She pretends to brush on make-up and comb her hair. I love that she like that kind of stuff. It's my favorite spot when we come here too! Grandma always has the best stuff!





6 comments:

jodi said...

Oh my heck she just gets cuter and cuter!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

She is so dang cute! I think she looks a lot like you. How long are you guys going to be here?

Annie said...

Ava MUST know it's the good stuff! She has good taste...you have taught her well Raquel!!

The Brockbanks said...

Grandma's have the funnest things to play with. She is getting so big I can't believe it. Lauren taught Aniston how to get in make up in Bear Lake. Those two hit Becky's make-up bag, Claire's and mine twice! Funny how girls love make-up from a young age. It was so much fun seeing you the other day!

Layne and Natalie said...

She is so cute!! I ran into Robyn the other day - I haven't seen you guys forever!!

Abarca's said...

She is such a girl, I love it! I'm a little jealous of Grandma's Bathroom!