After dinner the other night we decided to give Ava an Oreo cookie. Eric just bought the new banana split ones and Ava loves bananas so we let here try it. She was so funny about it! She opened it right up and started licking the frosting off like she knew just what to do. She was LOVING it. Then he gave her his glass of milk. She just did what she always does though, drops her food in it. I just love her fake laugh in these. They are long and I always sound so dumb but we were laughing so hard at her!
3 comments:
yes that would be great if you could match it. Im excited thank you so much... Use whatever pictures you think are best that are up there. Thanks again!
She just gets cuter and cuter. I was going to say,it looked like she was doing a good job cleaning her high-chair tray off but then she spilled the milk at the end. But she is just way cute.
That is so cute! I need to learn how to do videos, because they add so much!
Post a Comment