Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ava and Dresden's soccer

Soccer was so much fun. The kids loved it and keep asking when they can do it again. And although Eric and I enjoyed it it was a rough schedule. They both had practice on Monday night (of course) and only an hour apart. So most days I would take Ava and drop her off, Eric would come get her, and I would go straight to Dresden's practice. We didn't get home til late and then most weeks Ava would have another one on Friday night. Eric has scouts on Tuesday night so we really only got two nights to stay home. But I'm sure that's just how it is with kids in sports. I was just happy they were getting some good exercise.
Watching the games on Saturdays was the best. They would get so excited and Eric and I would get really into it, even though neither of us ever played and know nothing about it! :)
Dresden's age doesn't have a goalie and they would just follow the ball up and down. Very entertaining!
Ava was awesome and did so well. We are so proud of both of them. And next year I hope to have a zoom lens!








^^They always loved the tunnel at the end.^^


Dresden was pretty good and very fast. Just a cluster of boys running around!








^^Nora had fun running around on the grass!^^
^^She also loved watching the dogs walk past.^^


This was their last game (notice the grass is not very green anymore). Ava had been dying to play goalie and she had such a sweet coach that he let her play the first half. She did pretty good for her first time. She said she didn't really like it though.














No comments: