Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy First Birthday Nora!!!

SEPTEMBER 6, 2013
Woah...one year has already flown by! (well technically its been one year and 4 months now) We are so lucky to have this happy easy going baby in our family! She is such a sweet and cuddly baby. She was just starting to get better at sleeping through the night but not 100% of the time when she turned one. She was still nursing and nursed until 14 months. The longest I've ever nursed a baby. I was getting a little nervous about how I was going to wean her! We swapped with books and it worked!

She woke up to our favorite birthday breakfast...made from scratch blueberry pancakes and syrup. I don't think I can every go back to boxed pancakes and store bought syrup. She LOVED it and the kids were so sweet with her. They just kept telling her happy birthday and were trying to make her laugh. :)

She has always been a pretty chill baby and was in no hurry to walk. She has taken the longest to walk. She was taking a few steps but didn't really walk until a few weeks after her birthday.
She loved music. Especially Gangnam Style.
I just love her two little bottom teeth.
I'm so sad I am so far behind on this little blog. I may need to skip ahead and describe Nora now at 16 months! I feel like I've already forgotten some things from when she was one. :(




^^stuffing her cute little face!^^




I saw this idea on pinterest and new I had to try it with Nora. I loved how they turned out. She was a little nervous about the balloons at first but then she loved them! We have tried to keep the balloon tradition going. I'm a sucker for any and all things pictures so of course there are a million first birthday pictures! First birthday's are the best!







The kids had soccer games so we had her birthday party the next night. We just had cake and a little ice cream bar but I tried to make it cute. She was so fun to watch open presents and especially eat cake for the first time!




^^I made these frames and it was so fun looking back at how much she had changed in one year. ^^











^^Loves babies...and kissing them!^^




 ^^It was pretty yummy cake!^^



We love this little sweetie pie so much! At her one year check up these were her stats.
Weight: 21.6 - 75%
Height: 30.5 inches - 88%
Head Circ: 18.2 - 83%


No comments: