We absolutely love our ward! The Christmas party was wonderful and this year they decided to have a little program and nativity as well. The girls were to dress like angels. Ava was super excited and we just happen to have some angel wings and halo from Halloween. Dresden really wanted to be up on the stage too, especially when Talmage went up. So I gave him my jacket and he sat on the stage to help sing. He was so happy to be like the big kids. And since he was only a few weeks away from being in Primary we figured it was ok.
I just love her little boots!
Santa also came! I love seeing the kids sit on Santa's lap. I wish we would have put Nora up there, but the line was pretty long and she was getting tired.

Dresden asked for a bike?? We thought it was so funny considering he has a bike. Little did he know grandma would pull through on that one!
Ava said she asked for an American girl doll and an easy bake oven!
No comments:
Post a Comment