Wednesday, January 23, 2013

3 months

Nora turned 3 months on December 6th. Time is flying by and I am having a hard time staying caught up on here.



Nora is getting more fun by the minute! 3 Months was so nice. She was laughing more and getting more of her cute personality. She was on a great schedule too. She was so easy going. Most of the month we were in Utah and that's where we discovered that she has some serious stranger anxiety! Boo! I was so sad, she wouldn't let very many people hold her for very long except my mom. She would still smile at them for the most part but then she realized after they smiled at her they would want to hold her. Eventually people would smile at her and she would start crying! Silly girl. It wasn't all bad and I can't say I hated that she always wanted her mama! :)

-She finally started taking the binky that we like. Yay!
-She doesn't mind tummy time but would not roll over. She would just cry forever and then we would finally help her. Kind of a little lazy bum! She has only done it twice and it may or may not have been on purpose.
-I can't get enough of her laughing. She is a little ticklish and it's so fun to hear here giggle.
-She loves Ava and Dresden. Always giving them smiles. Even when it looked like they were bugging her. Of course they still managed to actually bug her and be in her face all the time.
-She loves her play mat and can pull down on the toy to make it play music.
-She was sleeping in the bouncer until we got to Utah and then she was sort of forced to sleep in a pack and play. She actually did pretty good. For naps we just put on her on the bed and she loved it. And once Eric headed back home she shared the bed with me and slept awesome, only waking up once.
-She loves to kick, her legs are always moving a hundred miles a minute! Especially when she would get excited. We always talk about how hard it would be for us to do that while we laying down!
-Little stinker would not take a bottle in Utah. We got our Temple recommends renewed and everything! I couldn't even get her to last more than two hours between feedings. Ava and Dresden never questioned the bottle so I'm having a hard time with that. It was really only a problem in Utah though.
-She loves looking at the TV. I try not to have her facing it but she is fascinated!
-She loves her fists still and loves sucking on her fingers

"talking" to daddy

I love those cute squishy thighs!

1 comment:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

What a little sweetheart! I wish I could see her! Miss you guys!