Sunday, January 20, 2013

life according to the iphone (November)

I was looking through Eric's phone and couldn't believe how many picture we take on that thing! It comes in handy sometimes though.


They still can't get enough of her


I love when she used to fall asleep on the floor

downtown walk

 I can back from my workout to find her like this. She is so good at the gym she never did that at home!



 happy girl filling out her 3-6 month jammies!

Dresden and his dog


cute girl before church!


 love her pose!

 Reading a book with daddy

 Ava always thinks she knows exactly what Nora wants, she put these animals by her so she wouldn't be lonely!

 She really started loving her fists!

Eric had SO much homework last semester. Almost every night. Boo!

Dresden ready for football. He became very into it after Drake came to visit!



 I just love this picture of Nora!


 Again with the love for football! Yay! Dresden came home from pre-school with this!


 Nora in her cute leg warmers


No comments: