We had parent teacher conferences on Tuesday but it's Ava's gymnastics so we split up and Eric and Dresden went to talk to both their teachers and Nora and I took Ava to gymnastics. We met up after at the school so the kids could go to the book fair. They love getting new books.
laser beams. I have been trying to do fun things for the kids since Nora sometimes takes up a lot of my time. They loved having races through it. They hardly play with toys anymore it's always pretend stuff where they make a huge mess of the up stairs!
My super sweet friend Jana offered to bring the kids home from school a few days to let me have a little break. They had a play date one of the days. Her daughter Kimmy is Ava's friend and they rode bikes while they were there. Kimmy is a couple months younger than Ava and has been riding without training wheels. Apparently that was all Ava needed for motivation because she came home that day and wanted her training wheel off. So when Eric got home that's just what we did. She was so great and picked up on it right away. She has been doing great ever since! Too bad her bike is so small! Time for a new one!
Ava wanted me to come out and watch. I was holding Nora so we just wrapped her up for a bit and went outside to watch.
I don't know what was wrong but for like 3 days in a row Nora wasn't sleeping good in the day and crying all the time. I was frustrated to say the least! Eric was so sweet to come home and clean while I took a shower and then even made our favorite dinner, chicken cordon blue pasta! He hated that I even took a picture let alone put it on the Internet but he is such a great husband!
This is a usual sight at out house! Everyone loves miss Nora!
I just love her sweet face.
One night we got together with our friends the Nehring's and the Cluff's. The weather has been perfect fall weather so we had yummy soup and pumpkin desserts. The kids had a blast running around the neighborhood and we even all went for a walk to see one of the houses in the parade of homes.
Coriann let me borrow her sling for the walk. Nora looked so tiny in it only 5 weeks old.
the kids on our walk
We had lunch at Eric's school and we let the kids gather leaves for a art project for Ava's class.
Sleep head on our Sunday walk.
Ava is doing so well on her bike.


No comments:
Post a Comment