Halloween really snuck up on us this year. The kids wanted to be different things so we just decided to make Nora dress up with us! I made all the costume's but Dresden's. He was pretty adamant about being wolverine, even though he has never even seen the movie. We expected him to want to be Hulk or something!
The Saturday before Halloween we had a big Halloween party with our friends. There were so many people there we didn't end up doing everything we wanted but it turned out great. We even had yummy fall soups and desserts. We also did the donut eating contest which was pretty entertaining! I didn't take very many pictures because the kids were running around outside for most of it and I was feeding Nora a lot. I can't believe how behind I am, Nora was only 7 weeks old!
My good friends Stacy, Julie, and CoriAnne
Stacy made these cute little trophy's for the costume contest. We won Best Homemade costumes! Haha
Some of the boys during the donut eating!
Halloween night we did our wards trunk or treat then headed to Chipotle with our friends the Nehrings and cluffs to get our super cheap meal. Then it was on to trick-or-treating in the neighborhoods . The kids had a blast running from house to house and even came back with some full size candy bars. Dresden was so sweet when he got a full size Hershey bar (Ava's obsessed), he said "I'm going to give this to Ava cause these are her favorite!" I seriously love that kid!
I was stuck in the car nursing Nora for most of it. We tried a bottle but she wasn't having it! The kids got so much candy and were so proud. They came home and started trading each other and organizing all the candy. We love Halloween!
Dresden and his girlfriend Bug (Elizabeth) at Chipotle
Dresden as Wolverine
Ava as little Red Riding Hood

And Eric as the tooth, Me as the tooth fairy, and Nora as the silver filling!
Eric stayed at the car with Nora while I took Ava and Dresden around. They had to stick together in order for people to get what she was! Her little cape is my favorite. And Ava loved that they both had capes.
cutest little filling ever!!
we were covering lots of ground with the kids just jumping in the back and going! :) They loved riding like this!
They dumped out the candy as soon as we got home!
Ava is so funny! She scared the crap out of me with this! She dressed up the vacuum with her cape, my necklace, and a random skull. She told me to come to her room down the hall and I totally thought it was her.
















1 comment:
What a fun Halloween! You are always so creative with your costumes, the tooth fairy, etc was so cute! And I LOVE Ava's outfit! Way too cute! Missed you at our kids Halloween party this year!
Post a Comment