We have a pretty SUPER DAD at out house so we thought we would celebrate him in true super hero form! I saw this cute sign and knew we had to have one for Eric. The kids, especially Dresden loved the super hero stuff. I even got Ava a Black Widow cup, she was so excited to have the girl one! We had a great dinner and the kids had fun answering questions about their daddy. It was pretty funny. Asking them question about us is my new favorite thing. They say the most random things!
I let them help me pick out ties for him too. They were pretty excited to give him his ties and shirt!
The kids love their daddy and are so lucky to have him. They are obsessed with him over the weekends. They always want him to do everything for them and are constantly hanging on him. Eric is the best dad and I'm so grateful to him for taking such good care of the kids, teaching them things, letting them climb all over him, playing candyland for ever, singing songs in German, and just being there. Especially when I've been tired! Going to school and being the best daddy isn't always easy and we love him so much!
I sold my camera (woo-hoo) so I had Eric bring home his little rebel from school so we could have a few on Father's day. We were late for church and the kids were clearly not having picture time so we stopped after about two tries. :) Also makes me very ready to get my new camera.
I kept everything word for word!
Cards and his favorite treats.
Ava always loves to take a pictures of us. She does pretty good. Watching Dresden try and take one was pretty entertaining too. His were mostly of our feet!
These two enjoyed watching Golf most the day!
2 comments:
You always make everything so cute and fun! I don't know how you do it!I know you're a good cook... but how about I cook for you and you make everything cute and crafty for me!? :) Great pics, even with your rebel! Glad it was a fun Father's Day!
You always make everything so cute and fun! I don't know how you do it!I know you're a good cook... but how about I cook for you and you make everything cute and crafty for me!? :) Great pics, even with your rebel! Glad it was a fun Father's Day!
Post a Comment