Dresden and Talmage love having play dates! In fact they often plan their own as we are leaving the gym. They could have one every single day. I love that he has a little buddy! They play so well together! This play date they had fun in the sprinklers!
She is getting so much better at her back bends too!
They kids climbed up on the counter one day and just started making their own snack from peanut butter, Ritz and graham crackers, and chocolate chips!
I'm not sure these were from May but Dresden was my helper in making green smoothies! Eric told him if he drank them he might turn into the Hulk! Of course that made him super excited to taste it!
Dresden was sick one Saturday so Eric took Ava on a little Daddy daughter date to the Children's Museum. They had a blast and even got a treat on the way there! Their new exhibit is a construction zone!
We went to Daddy's school and got ice cream from the University dairy store! We love visiting daddy at school!












1 comment:
I love Dresden's face while running through the sprinklers, too cute! And Ava's headstand is awesome! I'll have to teach that one to my kids :) You are such a nice Mom, I probably would have yelled at my kids for sitting on the counter making messy snacks! Next time I'll try to cherish the moment and take pictures with a smile instead :)
Post a Comment