On Wednesday a sweet lady in our ward opens her pool to everyone, so that's where we started the day. It's so nice to have just a few people and the kids can wear their floaties and go off the diving board whenever they want! Much more relaxing than the YMCA pool. After that we all got ready for the day and waited for Eric to come home. I wasn't expecting anything because I know we are about to order my new camera that was meant for my birthday gift but he surprised me with two things I have been wanting. A new cutting mat for sewing and a new cutting board (for food)! I am still learning with the sewing but it's so nice that I will be able to cut a straight line on an actual mat!
After we headed to a new Mexican restaurant we've been wanting to try. I always love just being with my little family. The conversations with the kids are the best! Then we went home and Eric made us cookies in our own little dishes with ice cream on top! So good! So thankful for such a sweet husband!
The kids get a little too excited about using daddy's phone to take pictures!
The next week my friends planned a dinner at La Paz! My favorite little Mexican restaurant. I got a free dessert, strawberry sopapilla, and it was the best restaurant dessert ever! Thanks girls!
Ashley, me, Corianne, Heather, Mikail, Stacy, and Cheryl
I had to post both these. The first one we asked the waiter to take. Seriously don't know how you can't take a straight picture. Ashley offered to take a good of everyone!



2 comments:
I wish I was there to celebrate your birthday!! I'm glad you had a fun day!
Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had a great day. I also wish I could have celebrated with you! Miss you!
Post a Comment