Monday, April 16, 2012

Eric's 30th Birthday

Wow Eric is actually in his 30's now! Crazy! It's kinda lame when you have to go to school on your birthday but Dresden and I surprised him with some Balloons and Donuts. He has some great friends at school, one of the girls made a treat for him the day before and another made cupcakes that day. The door was decorated and one of the schedulers brought in a card and treats. Apparently everyone loves Eric! But I don't blame them! We got there a little late and he was at lunch with the boys from Endo but Dresden and I decided to decorate his car while we waited. We ended up saying Hi real quick in the parking lot as he was getting back. The car was going to be a surprise but as we were talking to him Dresden says "we painted your car Dad"! But it was fun seeing him for a little bit.
He got some new shoes for his birthday and we actually went out over the weekend. I was lame and didn't feel very good that night but I hope he had a good birthday anyway. Ava's so sweet she kept wanting to wrap up everything from around the house and give it to daddy. We sure love him and are so thankful for all the hard work he puts in at school and home! Happy 30th Birthday Hun!



I still love seeing Dr. Wilbur!

Dresden had fun spinning in the chairs in the resident room!



Dresden was very good and decorating the car!

I don't know why he is so anti pictures but I tried to take one and this is what I got. I didn't realize it til now but when I asked Dresden to hold the balloons for a picture at the school he did the exact same thing (top picture) Like father like son I guess!
I kids came in and then I forgot to try for more. Oops!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Justin and I love how Eric is holding the balloons in front of his face. And its so cute how if you look closely you can see Dresden's face behind the balloon. "Dr. Wilbur" does look pretty neat!

meng said...

So funny of the Eric and dreseden doing the same thing in the pictures.