The day after Christmas we had our annual bowling for bucks night. Thanks to the Wilbur's for watching the kids. We had a blast and I'm proud to report that Eric and I won this year! I know pictures were taken just not by me so I'll have to fill those in later.
Another day me, my mom and Robyn went shopping while Eric took the kids out riding on the side by sides. They love those things and Ava even got to drive it! Eric got a picture on his phone. YAY!
We also just hung out and watched movies, played laser tag like we were 12 years old, went to Costco (which was awesome) and made lots of treats! Besides Eric and I getting the flu and then later me getting strep throat it was such a great vacation. I can't believe how spoiled the kids were and they are still having fun with all their new toys! We are so grateful for our families. We are excited for our next trip to see them. We will probably only have one more til Eric is done with school.
The drive back was somehow longer than the drive there. But staying the the hotel sure helped. Thank you Mom! We were again blessed with great weather the whole way!

No comments:
Post a Comment