Yay for 8 years! We celebrated our Anniversary on Feb 12th. It was a Sunday so we just went out the following weekend. We have started a babysitting coop again so it worked out perfect. Thanks to the Nehrings for watching our kids. We aren't to exciting when it comes to going out, plus living in Lincoln Nebraska doesn't help! Don't get me wrong we love it here just not a whole lot to do! :) We tried a new restaurant, Old Chicago Pizza and it was delicious. Then we just walked around and did some shopping.
I love you Eric and I am so thankful for the last 8 years. Thank you for all your hard work in your education and for the time you take to take care of us as well.
Stacy grabbed a picture of us before we left!
1 comment:
Cute! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 8 years! I remember when you were waiting for him on his mission and we would talk about it all the time at work. You were saving up $$ for the wedding and working out all the time so you could be skinny for him. EVEN THOUGH YOU ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE SOOO SKINNY!! You guys are darling. :) Happy 8 years!
Post a Comment