Sunday, December 4, 2011

Time out For Women

I was able to attend the Time Out For Women this year in St George with all my Vegas friends! Becca and Dayna and I went last year and it was such a fun girls trip. I couldn't believe I got to go again this year. My friends here in Lincoln were so nice to watch my kids for a few of the days and then Eric had most the time with them. I have to say how grateful I was that Eric was so nice about me leaving for like 5 days. He took such good care of them. They went out to dinner at Red Robin, a ward party, to the Children's Museum, played games, had a movie and popcorn night, and cleaned the whole house for when I got home. I'm pretty blessed to have him!

I got to Vegas Friday morning and was able to hit H&M before meeting up with all the girls at Becca's house. It was a packed car with 7 of us and then another car of two girls. It was my first time meeting a few of them but I can really say that by the end of the trip I felt like I had known them forever. It was such a fun group of girls. We went to Tai Pan and then Texas Road House before heading to the the first session of TOFW. Of course if was wonderful and I was so happy that Hilary Weeks was there. She was amazing. After that we headed back to a really nice house that Casie let us stay in to chat and play games. Then it was the Saturday session. The talks were so wonderful. There were so many good reminders about how lucky I am to be a mom to two beautiful kiddo's and great ways to serve others. It was a very uplifting weekend! Thanks to Becca for letting me stay with her. It was so fun to see my friends and even go to my old ward.






crappy picture of me but we stopped at Sonic on the way home and each stood at our own little windows to order!

And I was so lucky to be able to see Karrissa and her beautiful new baby boy that was only days old! I got to visit a couple times and hang out with them. We miss everyone so much!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I am in love with the way you rock your blue pants. I am sure they even have some cool name for the color - "blue" just doesn't seem to do them justice. I would love to hire you as my stylist, because you always look amazing! Some day I hope to experience Time Out for Women. I've heard so much good things about it. And Eric is so freaking cool! Seriously! What a good guy! We still miss that you aren't in Vegas. Gabe was just asking me the other day about going there to see you guys again cuz he had so much fun.

Melody said...

P.S. I forgot to tell you (and you may already know this), but Fashion Place Mall has H&M now. :)

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Such a fun weekend, so glad we got to spend time together! Can't wait til next year! :)