Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pretend school & dressing up

SOMETIMES...my kids like to play so nice together! I love that. One Sunday Eric went home teaching right when we got home from church the the kids started playing "school" while I made dinner. It's pretty cute. Dresden found the monkey "packpack" that we got last year for Disneyland and never used. He thinks he's such a big boy with it. Always talking about his school. They fill Ava's backpack with all sorts of random things and she reads him books and dresses him up. They even had nap time. I love when she takes care of him and teaches him things.
This was the first outfit. nice.

Then the moved on to jammies.



I would say dressing up happens every day at our house. It's not usually the typical princess dress up, it's the most random, mis-matched, halloween costumes, too small(or big) clothes they can find. These are just a few of the recent outfits.



love the bag hat.

seriously I don't have to even ask, if he sees my camera he goes into model mode!

1 comment:

Melody said...

These pictures are so awesome! Hilarious! We enjoyed looking at them so much! We can't wait to see you guys!