Monday, December 5, 2011

Dresden VS the potty

My little Dresden is half potty trained! I say half because he is 100% pee potty trained! But only about 4% poop potty trained. For some reason I thought those would go together. But apparently not for Dresden. We started a couple weeks before Halloween and he got the hang of it pretty quick. He loves choosing his big boy underwear every day. One of my favorite things he says right now is "big ber underwer". I love his little voice. He loved getting a potty treat and would never forget to remind me! I should have remembered from when he was a newborn but the aiming is still an issue. When he would go by himself he would forget to "hold it down" and pee was going every where. :) But he is better now. There were a few accidents but after a few weeks he passed the tests of going to Church, the YMCA, out running errands and to friends houses.
We haven't gotten far with the other. He has only gone like 3 or 4 times in the potty. We are still working on it though and I'm sure he will get it! I'm so proud of him! He tries so hard.



Dresden in his big boy underwear after doing some painting. Which is what is all over his armpit.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I'm so glad that is paint in his armpit - I thought he was hurt at first. He looks so cute in his undies! My boys have been way afraid of the pooping part too. It must be so scary huh? You are a good, patient Mom. I need some hints on the aim thing. We still haven't got that part down - and its pretty bad. Cute Dresden!