Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hair cut

A few weeks ago we decided to cut Ava's hair. It was getting so long I didn't know what to do with it. We only cut 4 inches off but I didn't like it at first. It just didn't look like her for some reason. It's growing on me and sometimes I think it makes her look older. Most people might not be able to even tell. I wish I would have had them thin out the bottom but maybe next time. Although I'm not sure there will be a next time! She likes her hair long too. It's also getting darker. And with this cut almost all the really blond part got cut off.




I didn't really place here right so it's hard to tell on these pictures unless you look at the wrinkles in her shirt.


Silly kids. They are always doing this. Ava loves picking him up!

3 comments:

Camille Kinghorn said...

I can't believe her hair is that long! I heard you got to see karrissas baby, I am so jealous!

Melody said...

Her hair is WAY long! She always looks so beautiful, and you always do her hair so cute! I love the pictures of them together too. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Crazy how long her hair was! It looks cute with the cut! She seriously has the best hair.. ever! I LOVED getting to have you visit and miss you already! When did you say you were coming back? :)