The other day we attempted the pumpkin patch with some friends. Unfortunately we didn't make it in time before they were closing. Well we actually did but they said it wouldn't be worth it for only 45 minutes. To say that Ava was crushed would be an understatement! She was crying forever and then fell asleep on the way home. :( So Eric got out of school early the next day and we decided to try again. Ava and Dresden were so excited. I don't think it would have mattered what they even had, they were just happy to be there. Of course it turned freezing cold that night but they still had a blast! There was way more to see than we thought and some of it had even closed for the night. The kids loved the big slides and the giant trampolines! They had music playing and Dresden was quite the dancer. He always makes us laugh. And I think Ava had a smile on the whole time. Except of course when we went though the haunted house. It was 3D so she like some of it but she got a little scared too. They also had a house to walk through that was all cartoon characters painted on the walls, and a petting zoo area where they feed some goats and see some pigs. We had a great time! Ava asks everyday if we can go back! Next year we will give ourselves more time. Dresden dancing
I don't know if its just the way you took the pictures, but the population there looks desirable for this type of thing. It looks like it was so much fun. I would love to go down that slide myself.
1 comment:
I don't know if its just the way you took the pictures, but the population there looks desirable for this type of thing. It looks like it was so much fun. I would love to go down that slide myself.
Post a Comment