Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend was great. We had a tradition of going to the park during the Priesthood session with all our friends in Vegas. I really missed them over the weekend. But I am glad we have made some great friends here and we all went to a fun little park here. There were no lights and it got dark fast so I have no pictures but the kids had fun running around.

Saturday session was so good. I loves so many of the talks. We got together at the Roberts house for some delicious cinnamon buns. The kids were given conference bingo cards to hold them over.They did pretty good but eventually ended up playing instead. We took a break half way and let the kids run. Mikail set up some balls at the end of their "backyard". for the kids to run get and when they got back they got a treat. We had a great time hanging out and listening to a wonderful conference.

Sunday session was just as good! I printed some fall leaves with pictures of the twelve apostles and some of the seventy on them. Each time there was a new speaker they tried to find his picture, color it, and of course get a treat. They also each got a packet to color. All of which lasted about 45 minutes! Can't wait to actually read all the talks.













Dresden just being a goofball!