So I have been seriously losing the blogging motivation but I need to get updated. So I guess I'll start here. About a month ago Eric decided to get a bike so he could ride to school. It's nothing fancy and he already wants to upgrade but he really enjoys riding it to school, and it's great exercise. Now he leaves at 6:30 and doesn't get home til about 6. (I am really missing regular dental school days and the
occasional early out day he used to get). It's an 18 mile ride there and back. Lincoln is all about bikes. There are
alot of bike trails that lead almost anywhere. One day we will all have one and be able to go on bike rides as a family.
Here are a few pictures I grabbed one day when he got home.

I love his helmet :) his brother even gave him some biking shoes. He just took it off but he also has to ride with his
backpack on. He is pretty sweaty when he gets home. Ha!
2 comments:
he would fit perfectly in here! There are SO many bikers!!
It's funny, because Eric reminds me just how Justin looks when he rides (the earphones hanging out of his ear). I always freak out and think Justin won't hear a car. That is awesome that Nebraska is pro-biking and there are lots of trails and Eric rides to and from everyday.
Post a Comment