We asked Ava what St. Patricks day was the day before and she said, "if you don't wear green you get pinched." I was actually surprised she even knew that. We have never done anything for St. Patricks day but since Ava is getting older I figured she would have fun with it. We had green eggs, green yogurt and of course lucky charms for breakfast. Dresden wouldn't know what to do with out his "ceral" in the morning. And Ava was excited to go to school with her green on. After she came came home we had a little treasure hunt with shamrocks. A sneaky leprechaun left clues to a fun treasure. Ava loved it and Dresden loved his green treats!
3 comments:
So cute! I love the shamrock clues!!
So cute Raquel. You were smart to do 2 different treasures. I only did one and we had a fight on our hands.
You are so much fun! I didn't even put green on either of my kids. I'll have to try harder next year and do something fun
Post a Comment