Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dresden 2nd Birthday- Iron Man

My other baby turned TWO! He has grown so much in the last few months. He is definitely a toddler now. We had a couple friends over to celebrate his birthday. He is currently into Iron Man right now. And by into I mean obsessed with! So we had a little Iron Man party.



First we had is favorite dinner... Blueberry pancakes! Eric makes the best blueberry pancakes from scratch! Dresden ate 3 and half pancakes! He really LOVES them.

uhh don't mind his hand gesture in that picture!!??


Winwards were so sweet and brought him a present. As you can see from the pictures he thought it was pretty cool!! He has been making Iron Man sound effects since Christmas when he got his first Iron Man. He still wears the mask all the time. I can't help but laugh when he puts it on. He really does think he's Iron Man!!



Dresden dancing to the Iron Man cartoon song!

Then we had some cake and Ice cream. We got so busy with all the things that happen in February, we didn't think about Dresden's cake. So that day we attempted to make an Iron Man cake for him. It was nothing great but he knew exactly who it was!






Thanks Winwards and Mengs for coming. Kinghorns were out of town but brought Dresden an adorable little Iron Man car that he LOVES! We have such great friends!

Later that night he opened presents from cousins and grandparents! Our house is overflowing with toys right now!! He got some cool boy toys and loves them all!! He played with them all night long! He even carried them all up stairs so he could sleep with them! It was such a fight I finally let him choose one toy to sleep with!




And in the morning he didn't forget about them! They joined him at the table for breakfast!

I love that I caught one of his giant spoonfuls of cereal! This kid loves his cereal!

2 comments:

Danny and Kaitlin said...

hes getting soo big! and his hair looks so dark! both of your kids are getting so big- its time for another one! ;)

Cam and Afton said...

Oh my gosh! I was laughing so hard at the first picture of Dresden....I love the face and the finger. Hilarious!