Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Years

We had a fun new years with my family this year! Russ got a new Xbox kinect and it was a blast to play! I loved it. We did the dance one and a ping pong game. So funny to watch too! We played the game Think too. I was literally crying at one point from laughing so hard. Playing that game will forever be remembered, and I also learned a few things I maybe with I hadn't. We all brought our favorite foods and had plenty of treats! And even our little monkeys stayed up til midnight! It was their first time ever and I kinda feel like a bad mom for it but oh well, they had fun with their cousins!

The kids liked the dancing too, especially Dresden!



us! Eric decided to grow what he kept referring to as his Christmas beard! I actually grew to love it too!




Angi and Richard

Robyn, Sienna, and Jake...Also sporting his new beard.




Eric and I playing ping pong

Dresden and Tia. He loved to pester her.

Me and my night owl babies!

No comments: