Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve

I think Christmas Eve is just as fun as Christmas day! I love the traditions and anticipation. We went to Eric's parents house for a bit and then came back for dinner at my parents. After dinner we watched a music video of Mary did you know, by Donny Osmond. It was so good and the kids actually sat through some of it. Then it was on to the Nativity, which was my favorite part! Ava was a beautiful angel and Dresden was the most handsome Shepard ever! He was so funny during everything. I love that Ava is starting to get the real meaning of Christmas. After that is was the money game for the adults and then my parents had one for the kids! Ava was thrilled with her money! Next we all hang our bells on the tree from oldest to youngest. And then we take pictures with the Santa hats on. It was such a fun night. Before bed Ava remembered to leave cookies out for Santa and even some celery and carrots for his reindeer.





I love this picture!

I'm sure they had fruit snacks back then too!






Dresden was obsessed with watching Buzz on Eric's phone. This was right before bedtime. Ava just cuddled right up with him. Love them!

No comments: