Wednesday, September 22, 2010

18 months

I probably say it all the time but I have no idea what happened to my baby! Wasn't he adorable!




Anyway he turned 18 months while we were in Utah. (He will be 19 months tomorrow) I'm a bit slow at getting this up. He has changed alot since the 15 month update. At the moment Dresden loves dogs, cars, motorcycles, books, Buzz Lightyear & Woody, Lightning McQueen, & babies(he is so sweet with them, pats their backs, lays them down on pillows, and kisses them) Eric doesn't love that and it seems like every time he see's him playing with girls toys we end up buying another BOY toy! :) And another favorite thing is a "show". It sounds more like a whistle when he says it though and it's the funniest thing. He is obsessed with Shrek right now! About 99% of the time he asks for it, it's driving us all crazy! But he also will watch Wow Wow Wubbzy, Little Bear, Super Why, Strawberry Shortcake( I know:), and Letter Factory.

These are his stats:
Height: 33 inches- 59%
Weight: 26.5 lbs-56%
Head: 48.5 cm-61%

He loves to eat!! He likes cereal, blueberry pancakes, go-gurt, cookies, candy, chicken nuggets, oatmeal, and his very favorite...Ice! He loves to eat ice. It's so nice when we go out because he is happy with lots of small ice cubes on a napkin.

He is talking so much more too! It makes me so happy and it is still weird to her him say words. He will try and say almost anything we ask now, although we do get told "no" alot when we ask! If we catch him in the right mood we always find out he can say more than we thought. He has more words than I care to count which is a good thing. But my favorites are: shooo(show), shre (shrek), hi, mumin(muffin), hotdo(hot dog), Aba(Ava), one mo (one more), peas(please), whr go(where go)car, and bus! He is starting to have little conversations we just have no idea what he is saying. Which is sad because he knows exactly what he is saying and is ust waiting for us to figure it out.

We are working on the binky thing. I carry one in my purse but try and only give it to him for naps and bed time. I already know it's going to be alot harder than it was with Ava! He loves his "bibi"!

This kid has some attitude! He throws fits all the time. So naughty!!! We've done time out a few times but are going to to start doing it alot more though.

On the other hand he can be the sweetest little thing! Especially toward Ava, he really loves her so much. It's so sad when Ava gets on the bus he just reaches out and says "Aba Aba wher go". He's a bit depressed when she is gone! He is getting better at giving kisses, for awhile he would just say NO! My favorite is reading to him in the chair or cuddling on the couch watching Shrek! Over the weekends be becomes quite the daddy's boy.

Dresden, I love you so much!!! You are such a happy silly boy with occasional attitude issues! you love to wrestle with Ava and Daddy. You LOVE when daddy comes home and you won't let him out of your sight for a good hour when he gets home. You think it's hilarious when you or someone else sneezes or burps! You always keep trying to burp after you've done it once. It's so cute! You sing along to a few songs in the car with Ava and have the sweetest smile when I turn around to see you. We are so happy and blessed to have you in our family! Love you!

here are some recent pictures of the little dude!

He loves bikes! He was having so much fun with the big kids. He was really into the helmet too!



I love the first picture!

We bought him some big boy underwear so he wouldn't put on Ava's panties! He looks so dang cute!
I love when he reads by himself



We finally bought him a dog! hehe :) He loves it!
I just realized how often he is naked! But that's always when he does something cute.

1 comment:

welovebees said...

Oh My Gosh - he is SO cute riding his bike, and his little fat tummy! Your talent show looked fun too - I guess the Christmas one will have a lot to live up to.